The Behringer 182 Sequencer is a Eurorack-compatible 2-channel 8-step sequencer based on the authentic circuit designs from the Roland System 100M. The module features a control voltage (CV) knob for each step of the sequencer, as well as global tempo, delay, and gate time adjustments, which control the speed of the sequence cycles, how fast notes rise and fall, and the pulse width of the gate output.
Use CV channel output offers control over other modules for a wide range of tone shaping possibilities. You can take channel 1 and plug it into your favorite VCO and VCF chain while channel 2 can sequence other modules like a VCA fed from a noise generator which can add a great percussive sound to a sequence.
Switching the sequencer to Series mode transforms the 182 into a 16-step sequencer, moving through each 8-step channel sequentially to create longer, more intricate arpeggios and other patterns. Additionally, the Step switch allows for repeating sequences or one single cycle of the sequence. The Step number knob can be used to determine the length of a sequence between 1 and 16 steps. A power ribbon cable and mounting screws are included.
- 2-channel 8-step analog sequencer module from the '80s
- Authentic reproduction of original System 100M circuitry
- Control voltages can be manually set for each step
- Tempo, delay, and gate time controls for great flexibility
- Step number selector and series switch allows sequence length between 1 and 16 steps
- Step switch allows for single play or repeating sequences
- Sequencer can be clocked externally via CV and triggered via start/stop button
- 23 controls and switches give you real-time access to all important parameters
- 16 HP
- Power: 35 mA 12 V, 35 mA -12 V
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.