The Behringer BA 19A is a boundary-style condenser microphone designed for acoustic instruments. It has a half-cardioid polar pattern for minimizing off-axis pickup and reducing feedback during live use.
You'll note the 50 Hz to 18 kHz frequency response, which is suitable for kick drums, pianos, and other instruments. The mic has a 3-pin XLR output connector.
A switchable presence filter lets you tailor the microphone to different instruments or styles of music. This is adjusted via a toggle switch on the underside of the microphone. The mic requires phantom power to operate, but no external mounting. It comes with a carrying case.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.