The Behringer CT200 is a microprocessor-controlled cable tester that lets you troubleshoot problems with audio cables and signal path quickly and effortlessly, when building and repairing cables, or wiring audio set-ups.
It accepts most audio cables commonly used in recording or live performance situations such as XLR, 1/4" TRS, 1/8" TRS, RCA, Speakon, RJ45 (Ethernet cable), MIDI and USB. Using the three diagnostic modes, the LED display lets you check for continuity, intermittent or shorted contacts, and for the presence of phantom power and ground shield, even in installed cables.
Powered by two AA batteries, the CT200 is road-ready for musicians, studio techs and live engineers.
3 Diagnostic Modes
- Cable test
- Installed cable test
- Test-tone mode
- Intermittent or shorted contact
- Presence of phantom power and ground shield
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.