The Behringer DeepMind 12D is a true analog 12-voice polyphonic desktop synthesizer, well suited for professional musicians, synthesizer enthusiasts, or anyone looking to conjure up an enormously wide variety of electronic sounds with finesse and ease. With two analog oscillators and two LFOs per voice, three ADSR envelope generators, four FX engines, an 8-channel modulation matrix, and a 32-step control sequencer, the DeepMind 12D offers complete control over your soundscape. Plus, the instrument features comprehensive remote control via iOS/Windows/macOS and selected Android apps over USB, MIDI, or via the built-in Wi-Fi.
Oscillator 1 generates sawtooth and square/pulse waveforms with pulse-width modulation, while oscillator 2 generates square/pulse waveforms with a unique tone modulation. With 24 oscillators at your disposal, a vast range of options becomes available, including the following oscillator modes: Unison-12/6/4/3/2/mono, Mono, Mono-2, Mono-4, Mono-6, Poly, Poly-6, and Poly-8. Additionally, the instrument features sync, oscillator drift, and parameter drift, which help create the much-sought-after warmth and movement found in vintage analog synthesizers, but with improved stability and reliability.
Each LFO has a range that extends into audio rates and features adjustable slew rate, modulation delay, key sync, assignable clock sync (internal or external MIDI), envelope auto-triggering, and delay and fade-in. There are seven waveforms to choose from, including Sine, Triangle, Square, Ramp Up, Ramp Down, Sample and Hold, and Sample and Glide.
There are 3 four-stage envelope generators (ADSR) per voice, and each is equipped with continuously variable curves for highly flexible results. Envelope trigger modes include: Legato, Mono, and Retrigger, which can be triggered by key, individual LFOs, or the control sequencer, and looped well into audio rates.
The four simultaneous FX engines include over 33 professional algorithms from TC Electronic, Midas, and Klark Teknik. Each effect is custom-designed and physically modeled after some of the more sought-after processors. All effects run inside the low-latency environment of the DeepMind 12, ensuring high performance and flexible routing.
The eight-channel modulation matrix includes 19 modulation sources and 130 destinations, which provide a multitude of modulation options. Modulate the reverb tail or compressor with the modulation wheel, or drive a distortion effect with an LFO or via aftertouch. The "press & hold" shortcuts make selection of those sources and destinations quick and easy.
The control sequencer features an adjustable slew rate and MIDI sync, and it allows for a 32-step pattern of values, which can vary from -127 to 127. Other parameters that can be controlled include note value, tie and length, slew, and swing. These can all be mapped as modulation sources to any of the available destinations. The Behringer Deepmind 12D includes a power cord and rack-mount brackets.
- Classic polyphonic synthesizer with 12 true analog voices for fat and authentic sounds
- Desktop version for stage performance or rack mount operation with rack-mount brackets included
- Four simultaneous TC Electronic and Klark Teknik FX with over 30 algorithms including TC DeepVRB, Ambience, Room Rev, VintageRm, Hall Rev, Chamber Rev, Plate Rev, Rich Plate, Gated Rev, Reverse, ChorusVerb, DelayVerb, FlangeVerb, 4 Band EQ, Enhancer, FairComp, MulBndDist, RackAmp, EdisonEX1, Auto-Pan, NoiseGate, Delay, 3-Tap Delay, 4-Tap Delay, Tel-Ray Delay, ModDlyRev, Chorus, Chorus-D, Flanger, Phaser, Mood Filter, Dual Pitch, and Rotary Speaker
- 12 voices with two OSCs per voice with oscillator-sync mode
- Two LFOs per voice with 7 waveform shapes, key sync, MIDI sync, and envelope auto-triggering
- Three ADSR generators per voice for control of VCF, VCA, and MOD envelopes
- Flexible 8-channel modulation matrix with 19 sources and over 130 destinations including effects parameters
- 32-step control sequencer with adjustable slew rate and MIDI sync
- Full remote control via iOS (iPad)/Windows/Mac and selected Android app over USB, MIDI, or built-in Wi-Fi for extended parameter control
- 49 semi-weighted, full-size keys featuring velocity sensitivity and aftertouch
- Pure analog signal path based on classic VCF and VCA designs
- OSC 1 generates sawtooth and square/pulse waveforms with pulse-width modulation
- OSC 2 generates square/pulse waveforms with tone modulation
- Selectable dual slope 12/24 dB analog low-pass filter per voice with adjustable resonance
- Envelope faders seamlessly transform individual envelope segments between linear, exponential, and reverse exponential curves
- Powerful unison and poly modes with detune, pan spread, and drift parameters featuring up to 12 voices per note
- Global noise generator dramatically expands waveform generation
- Polyphonic portamento with flexible fixed rate, fixed time, and exponential pitch-glide modes
- Sophisticated arpeggiator with tap tempo button and user-configurable pattern modes. The arpeggiator can operate across up to 6 octaves, and you can choose from 32 preset rhythmic patterns with up to 32 steps and rests – or create and save your own. Modes of operation include: Up, Down, Up-Down, Up-Inv, Down-Inv, Up-Down-Inv, Up-Alt, Down-Alt, Rand, As-Played, and Chord
- Chord and PolyChord memories enable polyphonic performances from monophonic playing styles
- True bypass mode for pure and high-integrity analog tone
- Global variable 6 dB high-pass filter with powerful bass-boost switch
- 26 sliders and one switch per function give direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- Spring-loaded pitch and assignable modulation wheels provide total hands-on performance
- LCD Display with encoder, navigation switches, and data-value slider for rapid menu-parameter editing and program selection
- 1024 user-program memories with “compare and match” feature to quickly match all analog controls to values stored in program
- Fully servo-balanced stereo outputs for highest signal integrity
- CV/pedal input for connection to modular systems
- Comprehensive MIDI implementation (including NRPN/CC control of all parameters and bulk load/save)
- Integrated and configurable Wi-Fi client/access point allows easy and secure connection to home network
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.