The PMP2000D from Behringer is a 14-channel powered mixer featuring 2000 watts of Class-D amplification well suited for small to medium sized clubs, boardrooms, or in houses of worship. Channels 1-6 feature IMP mic preamps that include switchable pads and a clip LED, as well as six 1/4" Hi-Z/line level inputs, which allows for connectivity from a variety of sources. Channels 7-12 are configured as stereo pairs with stereo 1/4" line inputs and three IMP mic preamps. Channels 13-14 feature unbalanced RCA inputs for stereo playback as well as stereo RCA outputs for recording to an external device. Additionally, a 1/8" auxiliary input with level control allows you to connect an MP3 player or similar source.
Each channel features a musical 3-band EQ, level control, monitor send, and FX send. The master section includes a 24-bit KLARK TEKNIK effects processor with 25 presets, level control, and a tap-tempo button for time-based effects. The dual 9-band EQ allows you to dial in separate EQ settings for the monitor and master outputs allowing for the best sound possible to the front-of-house, while eliminating feedback from the monitors. The mixer also features a USB port that enables channels 1&2 to be directly compatible with Behringer's UltraLink ULM series wireless microphone system. The PMP2000D ships with a power cord.
- Ultra-compact 2x 1000-Watt stereo powered mixer
- Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power and excellent sonic performance in a light weight package
- 9x “Invisible” IMP mic preamps with switchable 48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 25 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality Behringer digital wireless system (not included)
- 14-channel mixer section features 6 mono and 4 stereo channels
- Musical 3-band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Dual 9-band graphic EQs allow precise frequency correction of monitor and main outputs
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
- Adjustable stereo Aux input for connecting external signal sources
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.