The Behringer SX3040 V2 Sonic Exciter is a stereo sound enhancement processor well suited for professional & project recording studios, DJ setups, houses of worship, keyboard racks, web-casting, and 5.1/hi-fi home setups. The SX3040 V2 utilizes harmonic enhancement and phase compensation to provide added depth and clarity to any stereo sound source. Each channel offers a sonic exciter section and a bass enhancement section. The sonic exciter includes dedicated Drive, Harmonics, and Mix controls, while the bass enhancement provides dedicated controls for Drive, Tune, and Mix, resulting in natural brightness and an increase in bass definition. The Behringer SX3040 V2 ships with a standard IEC power cord.
- Improves your sound by adding clarity, dimension, and depth
- Produces natural brightness through harmonic enhancement and tighter bass with increased punch through phase compensation
- Professional and Home Recording Studios: Brings out the full sound spectrum of your tracks, mixdown and mastering
- PA, Nightclub, and DJ Systems: Improves the performance of any sound system by adding sparkling high-end and super-tight bass without the need for additional speakers or amps
- Churches and Houses of Worship: Dramatically increases voice intelligibility and your music gains presence
- Guitar, Bass, and Keyboard Rack: Improves articulation and restores cutting power often lost in miking and amplification
- Broadcasting and Webcasting: Adds loudness and "live presence" even on small car or computer speakers
- 5.1 and Hi-Fi Setups: DVDs become stunningly lifelike and the spatial dimension of your sound system increases dramatically
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Internal switch-mode power supply (100 to 240 VAC) for noise-free audio and low power consumption
- Bass Processor
- Drive: This control adjusts the intensity for bass processing. The optimal working point is set when the green LED lights up regularly as loud bass signal peaks occur. The longer the LED lights up, the longer the duration of the bass signal at peak levels (Sustain), leading to a tighter and more voluminous bass
- Tune: This control selects an upper cut-off frequency for bass processing. The control range is from 50 to 145 Hz
- Mix: This control defines the portion of the processed bass signal that should be mixed with the original signal
- Sonic Exciter
- Tune: Sets the cut-off frequency at which the harmonic exciter starts working. The control range is from 1.2 to 10.5 kHz
- Harmonics: This control is used to set the number of harmonics that should be added to the signal. This parameter has a direct influence on the detail reproduction and the quality of the sound. Use the “Min” setting for critical signals, e.g. voice, and “Max” for extreme processing, e.g. for drums.
- Mix: Defines the portion of the harmonic exciter signal that should be mixed with the original signal
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.