The ULTRA-DI DI20 from Behringer is an active, two-channel DI box and splitter. The unit takes a signal from an unbalanced, high-impedance output and feeds it directly into a mixing console or recorder.
Ideally suited for guitar and bass players, the ULTRA-DI DI20 is also useful in live/studio/broadcast applications, for installation contractors and studios/live event engineers. Multiple modes allow for flexible usage, and can also be used by keyboard players to balance their often unbalanced sources.
Three levels of switchable input attenuation allows input levels of up to 48dBu, while a ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems. The unit can derive power either from a 9V battery or by using 48V phantom power.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.