The Behringer XENYX 1002 is a mixer that offers clear and natural sound in a small and portable format. With ten inputs, two high-quality XENYX mic preamps, and a 60mm logarithmic-taper master fader, this versatile mixer is ideal for a wide variety of mixing and recording applications, from small-stage gigs to home-studios, mid-size corporate events, and more.
The XENYX 1002 is quick to set up and operate with all connections and controls easily reachable on the top of the unit. The first two input channels feature XENYX mic preamps on two XLR connectors, as well as two 1/4" inputs for line-level signals. Switchable, onboard 48V phantom power allows you to plug in both dynamic and studio-grade condenser microphones. A gain knob lets you adjust the input level and a clip LED alerts you if you are overdriving the input. British-style 3-band EQs provide warm and musical tone corrections for your vocals and instruments.
The four sets of stereo inputs each feature 4/-10 switches used to match the mixer's input sensitivity with the incoming signal. This helps avoid signal degradation when connecting stereo keyboards or playback devices to the mixer. Pan (balance) and level controls are included for all inputs. Each channel is equipped with a post-fader FX send, which you can use to send signal to an external processor of your choice.
The 2-Track section provides an easy way to connect an external 2-track recorder and/or playback device. The 2-Track inputs are assignable to either the main mix or to the control room/phones outputs. The main mix fader controls the signal at both the main outs and 2-Track outputs, while a dedicated knob adjusts the volume for the phone/control room outputs.
- Compact and versatile 10-channel analog mixer for small-stage gigs or mid-size corporate events
- Two quality XENYX microphone preamps with 130 dB of dynamic range
- Switchable 48V phantom power
- Two balanced mono line inputs
- Four balanced stereo pairs of line inputs
- Neo-classic, British-style 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- One mono post-fader FX-send knob per channel for internal FX processor and/or as send to external processor
- Main mix outputs and separate control room, phones, and stereo 2-Track outputs
- 2-Track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Mic channels with low-noise and distortion-free circuitry for natural sound reproduction
- Long-wearing 60mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controls
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.