The Behringer XENYX QX2442USB is a versatile 24-channel mixer equally well suited for sound-reinforcement applications and project recording studios. It employs ten, high-quality XENYX mic preamps to deliver a clear and natural sound with 130 dB of dynamic range, low distortion, and a wide frequency response extending from 10 Hz to 200 kHz. British-style, 3-band EQs provide warm and musical tone corrections for your vocals and instruments, while easy-to-use, "one-knob" compressors gently smooth out signal peaks for punchy and present bass lines, drums, and vocals that sit right in the mix.
The XENYX QX2442USB is packed with powerful features for getting the job done no matter the situation. Should your singer prefer the convenience of performing without a mic cable, the mixer is wireless-ready with a USB jack on the top panel for connecting the Behringer ULM digital wireless microphone system (available separately). The onboard multi-effect processor brings you the legendary Klark Teknik reverb effect as well as chorus, flange, delay, and pitch-shift, all great for adding depth and dimension to your mix. There is also a built-in, stereo USB audio interface for recording your mix directly to a computer, at audio resolutions up to at 16-bit/48 kHz. It even comes with the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer system into a complete home recording studio.
A set of flexible routing and monitoring options makes it easy to integrate the XENYX QX2442USB into your existing set up. The mixer offers four aux sends per channel for sending signals to the FX processor or out of the console to other gear. It also comes with four stereo subgroups with separate outputs, channel inserts, direct outputs, eight aux returns, and more. The main outputs carry the signal on both XLR and 1/4" TRS balanced connectors, while the control room outputs are on two 1/4" TRS balanced connectors.
Other features include clip LEDs to help you set the correct mic levels, mute and solo buttons, main-mix and subgroup routing switches, and PFL functions on all channels. Designed to withstand the rigors of live gigs, the QX2442USB is built with long-wearing, 60mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls. There is even a lamp socket to connect a gooseneck lamp when working in low-light environments.
- 10 high-quality, phantom-powered XENYX mic preamps for dynamic and condenser microphones
- 130 dB of dynamic range for high headroom
- Low-noise and low-distortion circuitry
- 8 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED
- Legendary Klark Teknik FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function, and storable user parameter settings
- 100 FX presets include reverbs, delays, modulation, and multi-effects
- Wireless-ready for Behringer ULM digital wireless microphone system (available separately)
- Built-in stereo USB audio interface to connect directly to your computer
- Free audio recording, editing, and podcasting software, plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic, British-style 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel plus main mix inserts for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 4 aux sends per channel: 2 pre-/post-faders and switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 2 post-faders for internal FX processor or as send to external FX processor
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo, and PFL functions on all channels
- 4 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 4 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix—record inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Lamp socket to connect a gooseneck lamp
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100-240 V), noise-free audio, superior transient response, and low power consumption for energy saving
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.