Bitwig Studio: Wings
The Best Shortcut to Bitwig Studio
Wings is a powerful touch workspace for Windows 7 and above. It has been designed to efficiently control Bitwig Studio DAW from any physical touchscreen found on the market.
Wings smart scripts give access to over 170 most used Bitwig Studio key commands and functions from the tip of a finger.
Commands are located EXACTLY where one would expect them to be on a touchscreen Monitor for Windows OS platforms without having to think about it. It preserves the artist's inspiration thanks to an improved technical workflow.
Ready to use gesture assignments cover most commands performed by users, such as: Clip and Scene Launch, Convert Tracks, Transport functions, Zooming, Track Scaling, Arrange, Mix and Edit window navigation, Detail Editor, Automation Editor, Device Panel, and Mixer Panel window toggling, etc.
Users will find tons of clearly organized direct commands, in well designed menus that cover most actions used all the time from a simple "touch" on the screen. It feels so natural and intuitive...
Wings runs under Windows 7 and above. 16" to 24" Touchscreen Monitors are recommended but Wings has proven to work perfectly well on larger touch screens as well.
Wings was not designed for non FHD monitors like Android or iPad tablets.
Wings doesn't install software drivers or overlays within Bitwig Studio. It lives natively within Windows' built-in touch OS environment. It is therefore super stable compared to other Touchscreen controllers found on the market.
* A 16" to 24" Full HD Touchscreen monitor is recommended to take full advantage of WINGS. (Larger screens have proven to work perfectly well too).
* Although this touch workspace is purposefully made for touchscreens, you may still use a regular mouse to operate on a regular non-touch monitor (Full HD advised).
- Wings runs under Windows 7 and above.
- No coding or drivers needed.
- Ready to use workflow within Bitwig Studio 3.0.0 and above.
- Over 170 ready to use (pre-mapped) Bitwig Studio touch screen actions.
- Built within Windows touch OS for rock solid stability (No drivers are installed within Bitwig Studio).
- Wings Template automatically adapts to your touchscreen monitor size.
- Wings commands are easy to memorize thanks to smart color codes, menu titles, and personalized button icons.
- Wings looks good. You feel happy working with it. It improves your workflow.
Legal Note :
Bitwig Studio™ and associated logos are registered trademarks of Bitwig GmbH. Logo use is for illustration purposes only. ZenDAW are not affiliated with Bitwig in any way.
- 2 Elegant Workspaces (Wings and Wings Alt) to best fit your personal workflow.
- Clip Launcher
- Convert to Instrument, Audio and Hybrid Tracks
- Screen GUI Scaling
- Project Selection
- Audio Engine Activation
- Menu Section Controls include: Audio, Export, Add Tracks, Edit, Clip and Track Editing, Quantize, Zoom, Navigation, Nudge Events, Transpose, Save, Solo and Mute, etc.
- Full Transport Functions include: Play/Stop, Play/Stop From Start, Record, Clip Launcher Overdub, Follow Playback, Automation Write, Metronome Click, Arranger Loop, Computer Keyboard Note Input.
Additional Transport Functions include:
- Backward 8 Bars, Forward 8 Bars, Jump to Beginning of Arranger Loop, Jump to End of Arranger Loop, Jump to Beginning of Previous Bar, Jump to Beginning of - Next Bar, Jump to Previous Cue Marker, Jump to Next Cue Marker.
Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows only 7 or above
- Bitwig Studio 3 or above
- A 16" to 24" Full HD Touchscreen Monitor (recommended). Larger screens proven to work also
- Standalone Application
- Mac: n/a
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.