The BT Analog Valve Driver ADR2S delivers that authentic saturation effect found in many vintage tube amplifiers. Not only does this model provide a tube-like Overdrive effect, but also High Pass and Low Pass filters and a Noise Gate to enable greater control of your overdriven sound. If your clean tracks call for a powerful and warm overdrive, your answer is the ADR2S.
- 8 Grungelizer-modes
- Each band offers 12dB of gain
- LP and HP filters with variable Bandwidth-Q
- NoiseGate with Threshold, Attack and Release controls
- Output level control 20dB
- Easy-to-use vintage interface
- Full Automation for all parameters PC and Mac OS X
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.