Intended for guitarists, the BOSS DD-200 is a digital delay pedal that packs many of the DD-500's features and sounds into a smaller footprint. The pedal offers 12 different types of delay, including tape, analog, lo-fi, reverse, and many more. You can control these effects with Time, Feedback, Effect Level, Tone, and Modulation Depth. You'll also note the Parameter knob, whose function changes depending on the effect you select.
The effects provided herein are achieved by means of a 96 kHz, 32-bit signal path to achieve a high-quality sound in every instance. The bypass path is buffered to preserve your tone, even across long cable runs. There are four memory slots provided to save combinations of parameters and recall them when you desire. A 60-second phrase looper is also on hand.
With stereo input paths, you can route your guitar to multiple amplifiers and engage in stereo effects. The pedal also functions in mono. A control/expression input allows you to continuously control parameters using a separately available expression pedal. It also works as a control input for external switches. MIDI connectivity is possible via two 3.5mm jacks for the input and output.
The pedal can be powered by three supplied AA batteries. Alternatively, you can purchase a separately available power supply.
Key Features at a Glance
- 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- 12 versatile modes provide a wide range of delay types
- Hands-on controls
- Realtime panel setting and 4 memories for storing favorite sounds
- Phrase looper with up to 60 seconds of recording time
- Panel lock function disables controls to prevent unwanted changes
- Customizable MIDI-function footswitches for bypass, tap tempo, memory selection, looper control, and more
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adapter cable available separately)
- Micro-USB jack for firmware updates
- Analog dry through and buffered bypass
- Runs on PSA-series AC adaptor or three AA-size batteries
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.