Boss DD-3T Digital Delay for Electric Guitar
The DD-3T from BOSS is a compact digital delay effects pedal for guitar. It enables you to create different effects by delaying your guitar's signal between 12.5 and 800 ms. These delays are segmented into three different ranges for ease of setup. You'll find this pedal a suitable tool for adding ambience or discrete echoes.
You have control over the level, feedback, and delay time of the pedal, as well as the mode of delay. You'll note the classic Hold function of prior DD-3 pedals has been replaced by the Short Loop section. It's the same effect, only renamed to reflect the lingua franca of our times.
Tap the tempo by tapping the footswitch in tap tempo mode, or plug an optional footswitch into the Tempo jack and tap tempo from an external device. You'll find an instrument input, as well as two outputs. One output features the DD-3's delay effects when engaged, and the direct out features just the instrument's dry signal with no effect applied. This is useful when you want to pass your instrument's signal on to another amplifier without the delay effect.
The pedal utilizes a buffered bypass circuit to preserve your tone over long cable runs. Power the pedal with an included 9V adapter, or a separately available power supply.
Key Features at a Glance
- Delay time of 12.5 to 800 ms, divided into three ranges for quick setup
- Tap the tempo with the onboard pedal switch or an external footswitch
- Short Loop setting for creating phrase loops (same as the Hold function on the original DD-3)
- Direct output for sending dry and wet sounds to separate amps
- Main and direct output jacks are now positioned on one side of the pedal