Intended for guitarists, bassists, or keyboardists, the BOSS EQ-200 is a graphic equalizer with a host of usable features for the discerning player. For instance, you can switch between three different frequency ranges at will. EQ between 30 Hz to 12.8 kHz, 32.1 Hz to 16 kHz, or 28 Hz to 14 kHz. You'll have 10 bands of boost or cut, with a range of ±15 dB.
The pedal can operate in mono, stereo, or dual mono for flexibility in tone shaping. You can store up to four custom curves in the memory bank, EQ the left and right independently or linked, and even place external gear in the insert path. Hook up an external footswitch or expression pedal and you've got real-time control over the pedal. MIDI connectivity is possible via two 3.5mm jacks, one for the input, the other for the output.
The pedal can be powered by three supplied AA batteries. Alternatively, you can purchase a separately available power supply.
Key Features at a Glance
- 32-bit AD/DA
- 32-bit floating point processing
- 96 kHz sampling rate
- Dual 10-band EQs, usable in stereo, parallel, or series
- Insert function for processing external effects with pre- and/or post-tone shaping
- Three different range settings: 30 Hz to 12.8 kHz, 32.1 Hz to 16 kHz, and 28 Hz to 14 kHz
- 15 dB boost/cut on each band, plus overall level control for each channel
- Stereo link function for operating both EQ channels together
- Intuitive interface with hands-on sliders and graphic EQ display
- Real-time panel setting and four memories for storing favorite sounds
- Panel Lock function disables controls to prevent unwanted changes
- 2 onboard footswitches with customizable assignments
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with mini-TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adapter cable available separately)
- Micro-USB jack for firmware updates
- Runs on PSA-series AC adapter or three AA-size batteries
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.