Designed for the real-world needs of professional performing musicians, the ES-8 from BOSS is a highly programmable guitar effects switching system offering an unprecedented amount of routing flexibility. The ES-8 features eight effects loops with the ability to change the routing order and create parallel effects chains. The loops are controlled by an analog switch array that provides fast, flexible, and transparent switching. When a loop is not active, your guitar completely bypasses it for clear and pure signal transfer. Separate input and output buffers are available, and these can be switched on/off individually as needed.
The ES-8 features inputs for two guitars and outputs for two amplifiers, as well as send and return for six mono effects and 2 stereo effects. Additionally, there are several external control inputs for foot controls and expression pedals, as well as full MIDI compatibility. The bright display offers an easy-to-read layout well suited for dark stages. The 800 presets offer ample room for storing patches for the ultimate flexibility while touring and performing. The ES-8 ships with an AC power adapter, two pedal board mounting screws, and five rubber feet for standalone use.
- Programmable switching system with eight loops (plus an additional loop)
- Analog circuit design to protect your pure tone
- Unprecedented routing flexibility with the ability to change the routing order and create parallel effect chains
- Onboard memory for storing external control parameters such as delay time for each patch
- Buffers can be turned on/off individually each for input and output and stored in each patch; level variability for output buffer
- Highly-reliable footswitches with switch-noise mute capability
- Large, easily viewable display with bright, seven-segment LED readout and 16-letter capacity over two lines
- LED indicators change color depending on mode and operation, allowing for easy identification of various modes while performing on stage
- 800 patch memories provide unmatched capability for touring musicians
- Completely customizable pedal function assignments
- Recessed panel buttons (with lock function) to prevent accidental operation and breakage
- Flat bottom for easy pedal board installation (rubber feet also included for standalone use)
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.