Boss EV-30 Dual Expression Pedal
Designed to conserve valuable space on cramped pedalboards, the EV-30 from BOSS is an expression pedal which provides variable control over two different devices from one pedal. The EV-30 utilizes a die-cast aluminum chassis to ensure durability, and provides an internal mechanism to offer a smooth feel while actuating precise parameter control.
Both 1/4" TRS outputs are electronically isolated to protect against the noise issues that often stem from ground loops. The pedal can be used with the 1/4" TRS expression inputs found on stompbox pedals, multi-effects units, keyboards, MIDI controllers, and more; this allows you to utilize this pedal with most devices that feature expression control inputs. This pedal includes a stereo 1/4" TRS cable.
Key Features at a Glance
- Rugged die-cast aluminum body
- Smooth pivot for precise parameter control
- Isolated dual expression outputs for controlling two devices with one pedal
- Independent pedal range adjustment for each output
- Works with 1/4" TRS expression inputs on stompbox pedals, multi-effects units, keyboards, MIDI controllers, and more
- Polarity switch provides compatibility with most devices that support expression control
- Shares the same space-saving design of the FV-30H/L volume pedals and PW-3 wah
- Includes 1/4" TRS (stereo) cable