The MO-2 Multi Overtone from BOSS uses your guitar's harmonic characteristics to create a wide range of sounds. The pedal produces expressive tones to enhance and thicken your normal sound. Three different modes offer diverse tone-shaping options, while the DETUNE knob unlocks a range of modulation effects. From shimmery multi-string resonance, to flute-like transparency, to powerful textures reminiscent of organs and synths, the MO-2 brings you an array of sonic tools that help add dynamic resonance to your guitar.
- Harmonically rich sounds that complement and enhance your guitar sound
- Works well with both clean and distorted guitar tones, and also bass guitar
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- Three different sound modes; wide range of tonal adjustment with simple controls
- Mono or stereo output
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.