Intended for guitarists, the BOSS OD-200 is a drive and distortion pedal offering many familiar BOSS tones in a relatively compact footprint. The pedal offers 12 different types of distortion from overdrive to metal tones to contoured drive. You can control these effects with a three-knob tone stack, level, and drive knobs. You'll also note a Parameter knob, whose function changes depending on the effect you select.
In addition to the 12 distortions, there are 15 switchable boost types. You can place the effect in parallel or in series. With series, you can fashion stacked drives, complete with post-gain level controls. In parallel, you can achieve side-by-side blends, which can result in eccentric tones.
The effects provided herein are achieved by means of a 96 kHz, 32-bit signal path to achieve a high-quality sound in every instance. The bypass path is buffered to preserve your tone, even across long cable runs. There are four memory slots provided to save combinations of parameters and recall them when you desire.
A control/expression input allows you to continuously control parameters using a separately available expression pedal. It also works as a control input for external switches. MIDI connectivity is possible via two 3.5mm jacks for the input and output.
The pedal can be powered by three supplied AA batteries. Alternatively, you can purchase a separately available power supply.
Key Features at a Glance
- Hybrid design with analog and digital circuitry for a huge range of drive tones
- 12 primary drive modes plus 15 boost types with independent pre/post gain controls
- Selectable series or parallel boost structures for gain shaping
- Advanced gate section for eliminating noise and tightening high-gain tones
- 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Real-time panel setting and four memories for storing favorite sounds
- Panel Lock function disables controls to prevent unwanted changes
- Customizable multifunction footswitches for bypass, boost, memory selection, and more
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Micro-USB jack for firmware updates
- Runs on PSA-series AC adapter or three AA-size batteries
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.