The Canare 322U-X2F A/V Bulkhead Panel (Male XLR-Solder / Flush Mount) is a 2RU panel with 32 flush-mount male XLR-Solder connectors.
Built from 16-gauge cold-rolled steel, the sturdy matte black powder coat finished panel offers high strength and durability. In addition to top and bottom panel reinforcement folds and M2.5 tapped holes for connector mounts, the 322U-X2F A/V Bulkhead Panel also features clear designation strips positioned over channel ID numbers.
Along with the standard ITT Cannon footprint for connectors, the panel also offers standard ISO bushing color (WHT) or a range of custom ISO bushing colors (BLK / BLU / GRN / RED / YEL). Being compact (19 x 3.5"), the 322U-X2F A/V Bulkhead Panel is ideal for use in television headends and master control rooms as well as satellite, telecom, and broadband applications.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.