Canare 4S11 11GA Star Quad Speaker Cable - 2 Banana to 2 Banana (35')
Hand-assembled in the USA, the 35' Canare 4S11 11GA Star Quad Speaker Cable - 2 Banana to 2 Banana is designed for connecting audio equipment with banana-style inputs and outputs, such as an amplifier to a high-fidelity speaker or home theater components. The Star Quad design utilizes four, 11 AWG conductors made of low-capacitance, stranded annealed copper and proprietary polyethylene (PE) dielectric insulation, to provide a consistent frequency response over long runs and significantly reduce electromagnetic interference (EMI) noise.
The cable features audiophile-grade, locking banana connectors that are gold plated and soldered with true silver to improve electrical conductance and prevent them from oxidizing, tarnishing, or corroding.
- Heavy-duty, 35' Star Quad speaker cable with four, 11 AWG conductors – 2 banana to 2 banana
- For high-fidelity audio systems, home theaters, and more
- Star Quad design reduces electromagnetic interference (EMI) noise
- Low capacitance and resistance, and proprietary polyethylene (PE) dielectric insulation – for consistent frequency response over long runs
- Audiophile-grade, gold-plated locking banana connectors – with true silver solder
- Hand-assembled in the USA