Adding a subwoofer to full-range speakers enables you to hear the low-frequency foundation of your mix more accurately so you can make better-informed decisions and create more translatable mixes. The surprisingly loud, 100 watt Eris® Sub 8BT drops down to a molar-rattling 30 Hz, so you'll hear the full sonic spectrum and produce better mixes. For EDM and hip-hop producers, in particular, a subwoofer is a must-have.
Although compatible with a variety of full-range studio monitors, the Eris Sub 8BT compact studio subwoofer was designed to complement the voicing and frequency response of the full range of compact Eris studio monitors, from the ultra-affordable Eris 3.5 to the Eris Studio 5.
The first PreSonus® studio subwoofer to offer Bluetooth® 5.0 wireless connectivity, the Eris Sub 8BT provides flexible wired connection options, as well, making it easy to add it to just about any monitoring setup. Onboard controls let you effortlessly create a 2.1 monitoring system and tune it to your room. Highpass filter and lowpass filter (crossover) controls ensure the Eris Sub 8BT starts working at the precise frequency where your main monitors stop, avoiding the flabby, smudged, low-end mess that occurs without a crossover.
Add a PreSonus Eris Sub 8BT subwoofer to your compact full-range system and hear, with precision accuracy, the powerful low-frequency sound you've been missing.
- 8-inch composite low-frequency driver
- Bluetooth® 5.0 wireless audio stereo input
- 50W RMS, Class AB power amplifier
- 30 Hz to 200 Hz frequency response
- 100 dB SPL (Peak, @ 1 meter)
- Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable)
- Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz)
- Defeatable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the Eris® Sub 8BT outputs to the main speakers
- Left and right, balanced ¼-inch TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs
- Left and right, balanced ¼-inch TRS and unbalanced RCA pass-through outputs for connecting satellite speakers
- Polarity invert switch
- Protection: RF interference, output-current limiting, over-temperature, turn-on/off transient, subsonic filter
- Power Saver mode (engages after 40 minutes)
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.