The Original MPC Digital EQ From Harrison Consoles
Harrison’s reputation for “True Analog In-The-Box” sound is due to their unique development heritage; first creating an analog console processor and then converting the processor to digital while retaining the sound and character of the original analog console.
Like the original, the AVA LegacyQ is optimized for use with control surfaces. Each band covers a limited range equivalent to its original analog counterpart, and the “Q” shape is designed to optimally match the operating range of a physical knob.
- Harrison’s first full featured digital EQ in a plug-in
- 5 parametric EQ bands with selectable shape
- 2 filters with selectable shapes (including Harrison’s wide bottom notch for fast & accurate repair work)
- Harrison’s custom 4 octave frequency ranges; first developed for the 32C console in 1975
- Harrison’s custom "Q" knob is optimized for use with control surfaces
- High precision RTA analyzer retains full resolution in the low frequencies
- 5 EQ bands and 2 filters are provided for optimum compatibility with Avid control surfaces
- EQ curve appears on Pro Tools mixer window, and control surface displays (AAX only)
- +/- 15 dB output trim
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.