The Radial Engineering USB-Pro is a stereo USB laptop DI offering high-resolution conversion and an easy plug-and-play solution for connecting a Mac or Windows computer to a PA system or mixing console. Plus, its integrated headphone amplifier allows convenient signal monitoring at the DI.
The USB-Pro features two balanced XLR 3-pin outputs, which can feed mic- or line-level inputs thanks to the unit's handy level control. The auto-sensing USB input automatically configures the USB-Pro for digital input streams up to 24-bit / 96 kHz resolution. Since the USB-Pro is bus powered via USB, it requires no batteries, phantom power, or bulky power adapters.
Engage the mono switch to check for phasing, reduce the channel count on your mixer, or facilitate signal duplication to the two XLR outputs. Should hum or buzz caused by ground loops be encountered, the side-panel switches let you insert isolation transformers into the signal path. To further reduce susceptibility to noise, this is augmented with a ground-lift switch that lifts pin 1 on the XLR outputs.
Rugged 14-gauge steel construction along with Radial's bookend design ensure road-worthy reliability while the no-slip pad provides mechanical and electrical isolation.
- Plug-and-play operation requires no drivers
- Built-in headphone amplifier for monitoring
- USB Type-B input for streaming audio from a Mac or Windows computer
- Up to 24-bit / 96 kHz resolution with automatic format recognition
- Balanced low-impedance XLR outputs
- 3.5mm stereo headphone output jack
- Level control adjusts the main and headphone output signals
- Mono switch with LED indicator sums the stereo input to mono to reduce the channel count or feed two devices at the same time
- Operates via USB bus power
- Power LED indicator
- Rugged 14-gauge steel chassis and outer shell
- Bookend design creates a protective zone around the jacks and switches
- No-slip pad provides mechanical and electrical isolation and keeps the unit from sliding around
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate buzz and hum from ground loops
- Per-channel isolation switches insert isolation transformers into the signal path to help prevent extraneous noise caused by ground loops
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.