The 12", 3-way D.A.S. Audio EVENT-212A is a 3000W powered line array speaker module that's scalable for a wide variety of live sound and performance applications. Up to 16 modules per hang can provide sound to large-scale applications. The onboard DSP processing and LCD interface with easy-to-use presets help sound providers achieve clarity, definition, and an overall natural sound.
The speaker provides 90° horizontal coverage and 135 dB of peak SPL—plenty of volume for a broad range of applications including houses of worship, theaters, auditoriums, performing arts centers, live music clubs, corporate AV, and live sound touring/rental service providers. The highly efficient 3000W Class-D tri-amplifier powers 1000W to each of the two 12" low- and mid-frequency drivers as well as the high-frequency driver, providing crisp, detailed sound with a wide frequency range from 20 kHz down to 60 Hz.
The EVENT-212A is the largest speaker module of the EVENT Series, offering an extended frequency response and higher peak SPL when compared to the EVENT-208A and EVENT-210A speaker modules.
The rear panel features a balanced XLR input and thru-out as well as powerCON input and output, making power and audio daisy-chaining an easy affair. The DAScontrol audio management DSP is accessible via the built-in LCD / encoder and features Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filters, which provide a linear phase response and a precise impulse response. The DAScontrol interface offers quick and hassle-free setup of systems in arrays and easy alignment with EVENT-218A and EVENT-121A subwoofer systems. Presets for the number of units of the array, high-frequency compensation for throw distances, and correction for the splay angle of the array can be selected by way of the DAScontrol and LCD screen.
The trapezoidal enclosure is constructed from birch plywood and features a black ISO-flex finish. The robust captive rigging system is simple to setup, making for fast and easy deployment of a line array with multiple configuration options including ground stacking. The single M-75 compression driver and purpose-designed injected aluminum high-frequency waveguide provides remarkable performance, sensitivity, and coverage in the formats offered. The EVENT-212A includes a power cord.
DAScontrol Advanced DSP
- Number of units: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12, and 16
- High-Pass Filter (HPF): Off, 80, 100, and 125 Hz
- Throw: Long, Long-Mid, Mid, Mid-Short, and Short
- Narrow (typical J-shaped array)
- Mid: 4 or 5° angle (boosts 1025 kHz at +2 dB)
- Wide: 6 or 7° angle (boosts 1025 kHz +4 dB)
- Powered 3-way system
- Lightweight Class-D amplifiers
- High-end DSP chipsets
- Easy-DSP interface
- Quality Neutrik connectors
- Top-grade birch cabinet construction
- Durable ISO-flex finish
- Robust “quick-rig” professional rigging hardware
- Proprietary injected aluminum HF waveguide (not plastic)
- D.A.S. M-75 compression driver and cone transducers
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.