The compact 2006C Twin Diaphragm Omnidirectional Microphone from DPA features a modular capsule design and sonic character. It contains an omnidirectional condenser capsule designed for capturing a wide variety of instruments, vocals, and other sources in sound reinforcement and professional recording applications. The capsule's twin diaphragm is designed to provide a fast impulse response and large frequency bandwidth, resulting in low inherent noise. The microphone's modular design allows users to manually switch optional capsules, providing additional versatility and performance. There is an MMP-C preamplifier for faithful recreations of the original source material and an included microphone clip and windscreen for convenience.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.