The compact 2011C Twin Diaphragm Cardioid Microphone from DPA features a modular capsule design and sonic character. It contains a cardioid condenser capsule suitable for capturing instruments in sound reinforcement applications. The capsule's twin diaphragm is designed to provide a fast impulse response and large frequency bandwidth, resulting in low inherent noise. Additionally, the microphone maintains a linear tonal response when closely positioned near speaker cabinets, percussion, and other instruments. Its modular design allows users to manually switch optional capsules, providing versatility and performance. The 2011C's output stage offers the MMP-C preamplifier for faithful recreations of the original source material. The package includes a microphone clip and windscreen.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.