The 4011FGT Cardioid Microphone from DPA features a twin 120cm boom floor stand and is designed for capturing professional-grade audio. It can be used in various venues such as lectures, meeting rooms, public speaking events, and similar applications. The 4011FGT features a cardioid polar pattern and linear phase with a frequency range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz. The microphone floor stand is built with an XLR-3M connector and is finished with a black non-reflective surface for use in TV-studios, OB-vans, and on stage in theaters and concert halls. Additionally, it contains an integrated shock mounting solution, allowing the long boom pole to stabilize itself after being positioned. The microphone's capsule is powered by 48V of phantom power.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.