The 4017ES Shotgun Microphone with Side Active Cable from DPA Microphones is for capturing audio. It is used for various audio and video applications such as film, broadcast TV, recording studios, and more. It features a supercardioid lobe-shaped directional pattern and is a pre-polarized condenser microphone.
The 4017ES has a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz and is powered by 48V phantom power. It is featured with the compact MMP-E pre-amp so booming applications such as actors or distant voice dialogue for broadcast and video situations is uncomplicated. The total length of the microphone is 4.9" and it weighs only 1.1 oz, making it great for hanging from the ceiling to create precision spot miking of orchestra sections or ambience atmosphere. The 4017ES microphone is built with an XLR-3M integrated cable output connector. Foam windscreen and microphone clip are included.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.