The 4018ER Supercardioid Microphone with Rear Active Cable from DPA is designed for capturing professional-grade audio. It can be used for music recording in broadcast, ENG, film, and long-distance miking applications such as booming, dialogue, interview, and table or spot-recordings. The microphone features a uniform and controlled supercardioid capsule that provides maximum separation without off-axis frequency peaks and dips for an even sound around the microphone. Additionally, the rear lobe pattern is minimized for isolation. The 4018ER offers a frequency range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz and is suitable for use as a spot or hanging mic for orchestra recording situations. The microphone is powered by 48V of phantom power and includes an SM4000-C suspension mount.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.