Mic your double bass with the BC4099 Instrument Mic Mounting Clip from DPA Microphones. Designed to fit a DPA d:vote 4099 Microphone for double bass, this mounting clip attaches to the E and G strings of your instrument between the tailpiece and the bridge, enabling you to place the gooseneck mic in a variety of positions including the sweet spot between the bridge and fingerboard. The mount can be easily unclipped and moved from one instrument to another without blemishing the instruments' finish.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.