The d:facto II FA2006V Interview Mic with WI2 Adapter, Omni Capsule from DPA is a microphone capsule that is designed to fit and provide electronic optimization to Wisycom wireless bodies. It can be utilized with the handheld transmitter to capture audio in various environments for applications such as electronic news gathering (ENG), broadcast TV, interviews, and more.
The d:facto II mic capsule features a three-stage pop-protection grid and a built-in shockmount. It uses a pre-polarized condenser capsule and has a frequency range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz.
The mic capsule and adapter system provide you the option of choosing either a wired DPA handle with XLR connectors or the professional wireless system (both sold separately) with no loss in sound quality.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.