The d:facto MMC4018V Supercardioid Microphone Capsule for Vocal from DPA features an isolation-optimized polar pattern and is designed to augment the human vocal range. It can be used to capture speech and vocals in sound reinforcement applications such as for stage, recordings, and more.
The capsule provides an applicable opening angle around the center axis comparable to a cardioid, which means that a pleasant tolerance around the center axis is obtained for the singer. In addition, the rear rejection is higher than other supercardioids, and the rear lobe opening is extremely uniform and controlled.
You can combine the d:facto MMC4018V Supercardioid Microphone Capsule with any of the d:facto adapters for wireless systems or the d:facto handle for wired use (sold separately).
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.