The black d:sign 4098 Supercardioid Top and Bottom Gooseneck Microphone with 48" Boom from DPA is a miniature mic with high sensitivity and low noise that offers a clear, transparent, and natural sound. The mic is wired with an XLR connector and can be used as a podium mic to capture audio in speech applications for live stage, boardrooms, and video conferencing situations. The top and bottom gooseneck sections allow for easy positioning adjustment.
This 4098 supercardioid microphone is capable of handling high SPLs before clipping and is equipped with a frequency range of 20 Hz to 20 kHz. The microphone delivers high speech intelligibility and is built with a linear response, low distortion, and an extremely large dynamic range. This mic sounds natural even in challenging environments.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.