The DPA Microphones SM1500 Shock Mount features a double pole construction on an adjustable microphone stand base. Using pressure-gradient microphones (directional microphones) calls for more attention to suppressing vibrations from the microphone. It is designed for use with compact as well as larger microphones.
Based on the Rycote Lyre suspension system, any microphone can be used simply by adding another Lyre rubber piece. The lighter the microphone, the softer the rubber should be. The SM1500 Shock Mount design is flexible; the holders can be mounted facing both upside and downside and the poles can be adjusted by pushing them forward and back.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.