With an analog heart and soul, the Eventide EuroDDL is a hybrid digital/analog delay in a 16-HP Eurorack format. The EuroDDL strictly limits the amount of digital circuitry to only what's required for the delay. Soft saturation clipping, low pass filter, feedback, insert loop, and +20 dB boost are all analog. All controls can be controlled via the 1/8" CV and trigger inputs. Additionally, the unit offers a send/return insert and clock I/O. The EuroDDL is flexible and is capable of a variety of time-based effects with short delays (0.11 ms resolution) for comb-filter and flange effects, while longer delays can be used for echo effects. There is an infinite looping function, reverse function, and feedback inversion. The delay converter is 24-bits with a maximum delay time of up to 10 seconds at a 192-kHz sample rate and 160 seconds at a 12-kHz sample rate. The EuroDDL includes a ribbon cable and four rack screws.
- A Eurorack delay with minimal digital circuitry, it's designed to do nothing more than simple, yet flexible delay.
- The DDL is pristine. It’s long. It’s short (0.11 msec resolution). It’s smooth, it loops, and it goes backwards.
- The delay converter is 24-bits with a max delay up to 10 seconds at 192-kHz sample rate and 160 seconds at 12-kHz rate.
- Delay time can be varied smoothly and over a wide range—either manually, via tap tempo, or by remote control voltage.
- Short delays can be used for comb filter and flanging effects; longer delays for echo effects
- Infinite delays for looping and backwards delays for reverse effects are available.
- Input Level: Control knob
- Output Level: Control knob
- Send/Return: Post delay, pre-LPF, pre-feedback insert
- Delay Knob: Turn knob to change delay time, push + turn for coarse control
- Delay Time: 0.11 ms to 160 seconds (30 to 400 BPM)
- Drive: 20 dB input boost
- Delay Multiply: Active when lit
- Hold/Turn Knob to Set Mult: 2 x (96 kHz) to 16 x (12 kHz)
- Low-Pass Filter: Tune filter from 400 Hz to 20 kHz (12 dB/octave)
- Low-Pass Engage: Hold/turn Delay knob to set CV mode to replace or scale
- Mix: Dry / wet control
- Reverse: Toggles delay direction
- Hold/turn delay knob to change offset between -5V and +5V
- Trigger / Gate Inputs: +2.5V
- Clock I/O: +2.5V input, +5V output
- Voltage Control Inputs: -5V to +5V
- Tap Button: Tap to enter delay
- Hold + turn knob to set tap divider
- 1.4: Quarter note
- 1.8: Eighth note
- 1.2: Half note
- 4.4: Whole note
- 1.5b: Dotted whole
- 2 b: 2 bars
- 2.5b: 2.5 bars
- 4 b: 4 bars
- 1.4d: Dotted 1/4 (3 / 8)
- 1.8d: Dotted 1/8 (3/16)
- 16 d: Dotted 1/16 (3/32)
- 32 d: Dotted 1/32 (3/64)
- 1 6 t: 1/16th note triplets
- 1.8 t: 1/8th note triplets
- 1.4 t: Quarter note triplets
- 4.4 t: Whole note triplets
- Hold + turn knob to set tap divider
- Seconds Indicator: Seconds displayed when lit, milliseconds when off
- Infinite Repeat: Repeat samples in delay buffer
- Level: 0% to 110%
- Invert: Invert signal in feedback path
- Hold/turn delay knob to adjust delay range
- Kill: Disables delay input, dry signal and feedback are unaffected
- Hold/turn delay knob to adjust delay glide time
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.