Ferrofish A16 AE AD/DA Converter (ADAT Edition)
The Ferrofish A16 AE is the little brother of the A16 MK-II, including powerful 24 bit, 96 kHz AD/DA conversion, a robust design and simple user interface.
With 16 inputs and 16 outputs, all professional balanced analogue design, as well as ADAT I/O, it is a very cost effective solution with a range of interfacing options.
On top of this, the A16 AE is equipped with two high-resolution TFT screens displaying level meters and clock status, as well as a straightforward front panel menu with input gain, output trim and clock options.
Comprehensive remote control software is also available that allows you to configure all these parameters over a MIDI connection.
That is not the end of the possibilities. The A16 AE can be upgraded to the same specification as the A16 MK-II after purchase; adding MADI I/O, more powerful routing options and 192 kHz support.
The Ferrofish A16 AE is a great combination of price and performance that can't fail to impress.
- 16 in + 16 out / 96kHz / 24Bit AKM converter
- ADAT: 2 x ADAT interfaces for 16 channels
- MADI optional
- BNC wordclock
- MIDI for remote control
- 2 x TFT displays for high resolution VU-Meter of all analogue I/O
- Detailed status display: monitoring of the digital inputs
- Remote control: PC software using MIDI (or MIDI over MADI)
- MADI Upgrade available
- 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz & 192kHz (S/MUX)