Cut through the band with the SBT-C Soundboard Transducer Pickup from Fishman. Easy to install on any type of acoustic stringed instrument with flat soundboard, this pickup senses the soundboard's microvibrations and delivers full, natural, transparent tone. The SBT-C is suitable for use on nylon- and steel-string guitars, dulcimers, and similar instruments.
The SBT-C mounts directly to your instrument's soundboard either internally via the soundhole, or externally, using the included adhesive pads. Also included are an adhesive-backed jack holder, a felt-covered strain-relief clip, and a 10' instrument cable. An impedance-matching preamp such as the Platinum Stage, Platinum Pro EQ, or Powerjack (available separately) can be used to help realize the full frequency response potential of the pickup.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.