The Focal Trio11 Be is a 10" 3-way nearfield/midfield monitor offering flexible room positioning and the versatility of two monitors in a single enclosure, making it ideal for producers, composers, and audio engineers in music- and post-production applications. The Trio11 combines Focal's famous 1" inverted beryllium dome tweeter, a 5" composite sandwich cone woofer, and a 10" composite sandwich cone subwoofer in an MDF and veneer cabinet that features specially designed ports for the 10" subwoofer and 5" woofer. To allow both vertical and horizontal orientations, the tweeter and 5" woofer are mounted to an aluminum plate capable of rotating up to 360° in 90° increments.
Selectable via a standard 1/4" footswitch (available separately) is Focal's FOCUS mode, which toggles the monitor between 3-way and 2-way configurations for easy auditioning of mix translation. In 3-way mode, the Trio11 delivers a frequency response of 30 Hz to 40 kHz, while 2-way mode, it yields a frequency response of 90 Hz to 20 kHz. With 550W of total power from a Class A/B amplifier (for the tweeter) and two Class G amplifiers for the woofer and subwoofer, the Trio11 can produce a maximum peak SPL of 118 dB peak output in 3-way mode. Rear-panel controls are provided for input sensitivity selection, auto standby, and a 3-band equalizer.
- 3-way to 2-way FOCUS switchover via footswitch (available separately) enables simple assessment of how mixes translate to compact speaker systems
- Pure beryllium inverted dome tweeter yields low directivity with enhanced linearity and dynamics
- W composite sandwich cone on woofer and subwoofer offers neutral sound and no distortion
- Silent blocks optimize decoupling of the midrange speaker
- Balanced XLR input adaptable to +4 dBU or -10 dBV sensitivity
- 35 to 250 Hz low-frequency shelving filter, 4.5 to 40 kHz high-frequency shelving filter, and 160 Hz low-mid peaking EQ
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.