The red Focal Solo6 Be is a single active 2-way nearfield studio monitor speaker, ideal for use in small professional studios. The MDF cabinet houses a 6.5" W-composite sandwich midwoofer and a 1" Beryllium inverted dome tweeter to provide full, neutral sound with a wide frequency response. A front laminar bass port helps to extend bass response. Each driver is powered by its own amplifier for a total of 250W of power for a strong, distortion-free performance.
The rear panel offers a standard XLR input connector, which allows you to connect virtually any professional sound system. It also has level controls for both the woofer and the tweeter, allowing you to adjust them separately to create the best sonic results for your environment. The monitor is magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors and other electronic equipment.
- Rigid and durable MDF construction
- Full, neutral sound with a wide frequency response
- 6.5" W-composite sandwich midwoofer
- 1" Beryllium inverted dome tweeter
- Front laminar bass port helps to extend bass response
- Each driver is powered by its own amplifier for a total of 250W of power for a distortion-free performance
- Standard XLR input connector allows you to connect to virtually any professional sound system
- Independent level controls for both the woofer and the tweeter allow you to adjust them separately to create the best sonic results for your environment
- Magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors and other electronic equipment
In the Box
- Focal Solo6 Be 6.5" Active 2-Way Nearfield Studio Monitor (Single, Red)
- Power Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Monitor Type||Active 2-Way|
|Power Rating||250 W RMS|
|Drivers||HF Driver: 1 x 1" / 25 mm Beryllium Inverted Dome Tweeter
LF Driver: 1 x 6.5" / 165 mm Composite Woofer
|Amplification||1 x HF Amplifier: Class-AB Rated at 100 W RMS
1 x LF Amplifier: Rated at 150 W RMS
|Frequency Range||40 Hz to 40 kHz|
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL)||113 dB|
|EQ||1 x HF Shelf: -3 to +3 dB at 5 kHz (Continuously Variable dB Increments)
1 x LF Shelf: -6 to +6 dB at 150 Hz (Continuously Variable dB Increments)
|I/O||1 x XLR Balanced Female Analog Input (10 Kilohms)|
|AC Input Power||115 to 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||9.4 x 13 x 11.4" / 240 x 330 x 290 mm|
|Weight||24.2 lb / 11.0 kg|
|Package Weight||30 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||18 x 16 x 14"|
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.