The Genelec 7382AP is a professional, active subwoofer designed to extend the bass reproduction of active loudspeakers. With flexible calibration and bass-management features, it easily integrates into environments requiring analog or digital interfacing, for sound systems ranging from simple stereo to 40 channels of immersive audio in large recording studios, film mixing facilities, mastering suites, post-production houses, clubs, or high-end home theaters.
The 7382AP's rugged, wood-fiberboard enclosure houses three, custom-designed 15" long-throw woofers, which deliver high SPL up to 130 dB, with low distortion and minimal power compression. Combined with a laminar-flow, bass-reflex port, the subwoofer provides precise bass articulation at frequencies down to 15 Hz.
Electronics are integrated in the RAM-SW remote amplifier module, individually calibrated to match the supplied subwoofer. The module contains active crossover filters, digital signal processing algorithms, overload protection, and a 2500W, Class-D amplifier. Analog and AES/EBU digital I/O, as well as a separate LFE (Low Frequency Effect) analog input offer a set of flexible connectivity options, which support distributed bass-management technology.
As part of the SAM Series of subwoofers, the 7382AP integrates with the Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM) software (free download available separately), via which it can be calibrated, configured, and controlled to compensate for detrimental room/acoustic anomalies, solve issues of subwoofer placement, and obtain a flat frequency response.
Built to withstand the rigors of professional use, the 7382AP's electronics, drivers, and enclosure were designed, assembled, tested, and individually calibrated in the Genelec factory in Iisalmi, Finland.
- Subwoofer with flexible calibration and bass-management features
- For systems ranging from simple stereo to 40 channels of immersive audio
- Easily integrates in environments requiring analog or digital interfacing
- Use in large recording studios, film-mixing facilities, mastering suites, post-production houses, and more
- Three custom-designed 15" woofers
- 2500W Class-D RAM-SW amplifier module
- Laminar-flow bass-reflex port design provides extended low-frequency performance
- Extended low-frequency response down to 15 Hz
- Active crossover
- Maximum SPL in excess of 130 dB
- Frequency response down to 15 Hz
- Smart Active Monitoring (SAM) technology integrates with Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM) software (free download available separately)
- Energy-saving Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS) automatically puts the subwoofer into power-save mode when audio has been absent for a selected time
- Producer Black finish
- Designed, hand-assembled, and individually tested at Genelec's factory in Iisalmi, Finland
- High-quality wood fiberboard enclosure
- Heavily braced to eliminate structural resonances and vibration
- Four integrated handles for easy maneuverability and installation
Custom-Designed 15" Woofers
- Three, 15" long-throw, magnetically shielded woofers
- Woofers deliver high SPL with low distortion and minimal power compression
RAM-SW Remote Amplifier Module
- Remote design allows for flexible installation
- Individually calibrated to match supplied subwoofer speaker
- NL4 speakON input connector
- Temperature-controlled forced-air cooling provides low-noise operation and excellent reliability
- Module can be quietly installed in the listening space
- Height: 3 RU
Genelec-Designed Class-D Amplifiers with SMPS
- Produces high output and features universal mains input voltage for convenient worldwide operation
Quality Electronic Design
- Precision DSP algorithms ensure high dynamic range and low self-generated noise
Smart Active Monitor (SAM) System
- For total system control and automated room-calibration features
- Integrates with GLM software (free download available separately)
- Use GLM software to configure, calibrate, and control subwoofer
Distributed Bass Management
- Bass management divides the input audio signal into low-frequency and high-frequency content at the subwoofer crossover frequency
- Monitors and subwoofer receive full bandwidth audio signal and filtering is done separately inside each monitor and subwoofer
- Signal content below the crossover frequency is reproduced by the subwoofer
- The crossover frequency can be adjusted from 50 Hz to 100 Hz in 5 Hz increments
- Crossover is set via the GLM software
- For adjustable bass management and optimized low-frequency system performance
- 2 x XLR balanced analog audio inputs to connect a console or a monitor controller to the subwoofer
- 1 x XLR balanced analog LFE (Low Frequency Effect) input for dedicated analog LFE signal
- 2 x XLR balanced analog audio outputs to connect the subwoofer to the monitors
- 1 x XLR AES/EBU digital audio input (accepts stereo signal)
- 1 x XLR AES/EBU digital audio out/thru for bit-to-bit copy of digital signal at AES/EBU input
- 2 x RJ45 GLM control network connectors
- SpeakON connector to connect amplifier module to subwoofer cabinet
Sustainability and Green Values
- Efficient use of materials
- Low-energy consumption
- Extended lifetime by design
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.