If you need two nearfield monitors for a small pro-audio mixing environment, consider the 8320 Stereo SAM Kit. This kit gives you two 4" 8320APM monitors that utilize Genelec's SAM DSP to help foster accuracy in suboptimal acoustic environments.
The monitors' drivers are connected to dedicated Class-D power amplifiers to ensure a clean, powerful performance. A Minimum Diffraction Enclosure coupled with a Directivity Control Waveguide help ensure a flat response across the frequency spectrum as well as precision stereo imaging.
The included GLM 2.0 Kit is a system designed to network the monitors together, measure the acoustic response of your room, and calibrate the speakers accordingly. A volume controller gives you control of the level.
Genelec 8320A SAM Series 4" 2-Way 100W Active Studio Monitor (Single, Dark Gray)
Styled in a dark gray producer finish, Genelec 8320A is a single SAM-Series, 2-way active studio monitor designed to provide accurate mix referencing with software control capabilities for audio engineers, musicians, and producers in project studios, small control rooms, edit suites, or mobile setups. It features 100W of Class-D amplification driving a 4” woofer and 3/4” tweeter, producing a frequency response of 55 Hz to 23 kHz.
A proprietary waveguide enhances imaging, while the bass reflex port extends the low-frequency response. The die-cast aluminum enclosure is shaped to minimize diffraction and reflections. An XLR 3-pin jack delivers connectivity for a balanced analog source. Built-in signal overload protection enhances dependability and protects the speaker. Detailed frequency adjustments and automatic calibration can be performed via GLM (Genelec Loudspeaker Manager) software and the GLM User Kit (available separately). A selectable power-saving mode enables automatic power up/down via a signal-sensing circuit.
The 8320A offers multiple mounting options including an Iso-Pod isolation stand and threaded holes that are compatible with mic stands and various wall/ceiling brackets.
- 4" woofer and 3/4" tweeter
- 50W LF amp and 50W HF amp
- 55 Hz to 23 kHz frequency response (-6 dB), 66 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response (±1.5 dB)
- Proprietary waveguide utilizes DCW (Directivity Control Waveguide) technology for improved imaging and a wider listening area
- Bass reflex port provides extended low-frequency response
- Supports automatic calibration via software control
- Low-diffraction aluminum enclosure utilizes MDE (Minimum Diffraction Enclosure) technology
- Balanced analog input via XLR 3-pin connector
- ISS (Intelligent Signal Sensing) automatic power-saving mode
- Multiple mounting options: Iso-Pod and threaded holes that are compatible with mic stands and various wall/ceiling brackets
- Includes Iso-Pod isolation stand for vibration decoupling
Genelec GLM 2.0 User Kit
The GLM 2.0 User Kit from Genelec is an accessories kit designed for Genelec's SAM Monitors. It helps you calibrate the monitors to the room for the most optimal frequency and phase response. This kit includes a GLM network adapter, a calibration microphone with a holder, a USB cable, and a quick-connection cable.
You'll need this kit to enable GLM software with your SAM monitors. The network adapter will connect to your computer via the USB cable. Each SAM monitor in your possession can interface with the network adapter over an Ethernet cable, which is provided with your SAM monitor (available separately).
Genelec 9310A Volume Controller for GLM 2.0
Control all your SAM Studio monitors with the Genelec 9310A Volume Controller, which connects to a separately available GLM Network Adapter through a 3.5mm connection. Use this stylish knob to control the levels of your compatible Genelec studio monitors.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.