Golden Age Project PRE-73 JR Budget 1073 Vintage Style Class-A Mic Pre 1/4 Rack
THE LITTLE BROTHER OF THE PRE-73
The Golden Age Project PRE-73 Jr is the little brother to our big seller, the PRE-73. It uses the same discrete (no ICÂ´s) signal path with a transformer balanced in- and output.
In order to be able to offer this classic and musical sound character at an even more affordable price point, we did scale down on some features that are seldom used.
All the things needed for making great sounding recordings are there, and the smaller format makes it possible to mount four units in our 19-inch rack kit, the UNITE MKII.
- Vintage Style class-A electronics. No integrated circuits are used. AIN switch range 20 â€“ 70 dB.
- Switchable phantom power and absolute phase.
- A high-impedance instrument input for any sound module, electric guitar or bass.
- A simple signal LED indicator.
- The output level control makes it possible to make fine gain adjustments and also to overload the main gain stage for more character and then lower the signal to a suitable level before the output stage.
- Combo XLR/TRS input jack and separate output XLR and TRS jacks for flexible connections.
- Insert jack for inserting EQÂ´s and other units.
- The circuit board is prepared for the Carnhill input transformer.
- External power supply to avoid interaction with the audio circuits and transformers.
- A solid build quality that will last many years of normal use.
PLEASE NOTE - Different items and manufacturers may have specific system requirements to use the product. BUYER is responsible for checking individual item specifications for compatibility with their system. We suggest you reference the manufacturersâ€™ website(s) for this purpose. If you have questions, please reach out to us prior to purchasing.