The left HEDD Type 20 is a three-way active studio monitor well suited for compact recording studios, home studios, small mastering studios, or anywhere else that requires full-range midfield monitoring. The design combines a 7" Ultra Honeycomb Composite (UHC) woofer, a 4" midrange driver (also UHC), and a HEDD Air Motion Transformer (HEDD AMT) tweeter to provide an accurate frequency response reaching all the way down to 32 Hz and up as high as 50 kHz. With a pair of HEDD Type 20 monitors, you can achieve a maximum SPL of 120 dB.
The strong, rubber-coated cabinet houses not only the drivers, but also three 300W Class-D ICEpower amplifiers. The rear panel features balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA inputs, high- and low-shelf potentiometers, and a gain control. This monitor is universally powered for compatibility anywhere in the world. Furthermore, the monitor supports HEDD Bridge input cards (available separately) for digital connectivity, including cards with Dante, AES67, AES3, and USB 2.0 connectors.
Key Features at a Glance
- Frequency Response: 32 Hz to 50 kHz
- Crossover: 250 Hz and 2.5 kHz
- 3 x 300W ICEpower amps from Denmark
- Maximum SPL: 110 dB (single monitor), 120 dB (pair)
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA inputs
- Supports HEDD Bridge modular input-card system (cards available separately) for digital connectivity (USB 2.0, AES3, Dante / AES67)
- Solid unibody-like cabinet with a modern matte-black rubber finish
- Input Gain: -30 to +6 dB
- High Shelf EQ: ±4 dB at 20 kHz
- Low Shelf EQ: ±4 dB at 50 Hz
- Universal Mains: 85 to 265 VAC
- Download and install the HEDD Lineariser plug-in (AAX, Audio Units, VST) on a Mac (Mac OS X 10.8 or later) or Windows (Windows 7 or later) computer for software-based optimization of both the phase and frequency response of HEDD monitors
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.