The 73EQ JR is a fully featured Line Input module for the 500 Series.
It not only shares the 3-band Equalizer with his big brother, the 1073, but also shares the same transformer coupled line preamp and Class A transformer balanced output stage.
These facts make the 73EQ JR unique on its class, being able to capture a full transformer based, Class A sound without relying on external preamps.
- The Equalizer features the same Baxandall type High and Low shelf found in the 1073, with the addition of a high frequency selector switch. 4 different frequencies are possible instead of the fixed 12Khz one.
- The mid band is the same exact dual inductor 1073 one, thick low and sweet high midrange boosts without being muddy or brittle!
- The line preamp has a range of +6 to -20dB, allowing heavy eq boosts without overloading A/D converters.
Finally, special care has been taken with power handling, implementing internal +24v slow turn on regulation (about 20 seconds to reach full voltage ). This makes your 73EQ JR independent of the rest of the slots and makes your lunchbox´s PSU happier.
- +6 to -20dB Class A Line preamplifier, bridging input impedance, balanced and floating.
- High Frequency: +/- 16dB shelving, selectable at 10, 12, 16 or 20Khz, Baxandall type.
- Low Frequency: +/- 16dB shelving, with selectable frequency of 35, 60, 110 or 220 Hz, Baxandall type.
- Mid Frequency: +/- 18dB peaking, fixed Q, selectable center frequencies of 0.36, 0.7, 1.6, 3.2, 4.8 and 7.2 Khz, dual inductor based.
- EQL button: Turns EQ on.
- Class A single ended, 2N3055 driven, high headroom output stage.
- Internal Slow Turn-on +24v power supply for lower inrush current, improving lunchbox performance.
- Carnhill Transformers.
- Marconi style knobs.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.