The iConnectivity mioXL 22-Port Ethernet MIDI Interface and Universal MIDI Hub is a hub that allows all your MIDI gear to communicate with multiple interfaces and computers, facilitating complex MIDI routing schemes in your studio or on the stage. If you have a sequencer, a synthesizer, a controller, and a drum machine, you can route them all to your host DAW over USB with this device.
But that's not all: thanks to Ethernet connectivity, you can connect to multiple interfaces at once with access to more than 22 ports per device. This is quite helpful for complicated onstage setups. Connect the mioXL over Ethernet to a separately available WiFi router to send MIDI wirelessly to iOS devices with the mioXL's complimentary app.
Should you need to change between routing setups on the fly, you can save and recall up to 32 presets directly to the device without the need of a computer. With Ethernet connectivity, the mioXL gives you increased physical range as well—up to 330' between you and your interface when using an Ethernet cable.
The device offers eight 5-pin DIN MIDI inputs and twelve 5-pin DIN MIDI outputs. You'll also note 10 USB Type-A host ports and one USB Type-B device port to facilitate your hardware connections. A power supply is included.
Key Features at a Glance
- 8 x 5-pin DIN MIDI Inputs
- 12 x 5-pin DIN MIDI Outputs
- 10 x USB-MIDI Host ports support multiple USB-MIDI class-compliant devices
- Ethernet RTP-MIDI Network port
- 22 virtual network ports can easily be assigned to onboard DIN and USB ports as well as any other connected computing devices; these make all MIDI devices accessible to Mac, PC, and mobile computing devices via a single cable.
- Connect multiple computers via expandable virtual network ports
- USB computer port supporting Mac and Windows connectivity
- No drivers required thanks to class compliant connectivity
- OLED display with rotary encoder for navigating presets and real-time monitoring of MIDI traffic
- Up to 32 user-definable presets can be stored and recalled from mioXL’s control panel
- iConnectivity’s Auracle 2.0 configuration software for Mac and Windows makes it simple to create and save filtering/routing/merging presets
- Connect iOS devices via CCK to mioXL’s USB device port, Wi-Fi (using 3rd party Wi-Fi Ethernet hub), or wired Ethernet connections
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.