Put A Studio In Your Pocket With The IK Multimedia iRig Pro I/O Ultra-Compact Professional Audio/MIDI Interface
iRig Pro I/O, is the next generation of the iRig Pro, it is a pocket-sized full-featured audio and MIDI interface that gives you 24-bit/96kHz recording studio quality sound everywhere you go with a few additional essential features for mobile recording. iRig Pro I/O is designed for studio mics, vocal mics, guitars, basses, keyboards, sound modules, and MIDI Controllers. At its core, iRig Pro I/O features 24-bit A/D and D/A converters, and a 96kHz sample rate for professional quality audio on the go. With iRig Pro I/O, you can use any microphone you own because it sports onboard 48V switchable phantom power for your condensers. iRig Pro I/O features a combination Neutrik XLR and 1/4" input jack, and an input gain control with a calibrated oversize knob for precise gain setting and recall. Now setup with your studio gear is easier than ever before. Simply plug in, adjust your input gain and hit record.In addition to the MIDI IN jack, iRig Pro I/O now features a MIDI OUT (thru) for even more routing flexibility. Now connect your outboard keyboards, controllers and sound modules and even control surfaces with just one simple interface. iRig Pro I/O comes complete with two standard 5-pin MIDI to 2.5 mm cables for hookup. iRig Pro I/O has multiple power options depending upon your recording preferences. When used as a standalone interface for iPhone, iPad or Android device, you can power iRig Pro I/O with 2x AA batteries that also provide switchable 48V phantom power for condenser mics.When use with iRig PSU 3A, the optional DC PSU, iRig Pro I/O will charge your iPhone or iPad while plugged in for endless or extended recording and playing sessions. When used with a Mac/PC, iRig Pro I/O gets its power from the USB port and the connected laptop. Whichever method you choose, iRig Pro I/O will adapt and is ready to go at a moment's notice.
- High Definition 24-bit/96kHz Audio Plus MIDI Interface For iPhone, iPad, Mac, PC And Android devices
- Connects To Everything, Yet Easily Fits In Your Laptop Bag, Gig Bag Or Pocket
- Neutrik Combo Input For Guitar, Microphone Or Other Instruments With A Professional Quality Preamp, Phantom Power And Gain Control
- iPhone 7 Ready With Integrated Headphone Output With Volume Control
- Powered Via Multiple power source options: USB Bus(Computer), Two AA Batteries Or The Optional iRig PSU 3A (PSU simultaneously charges iOS device)(Power Supply Sold Seperately, Call Our Store For More Details)
- Detachable Lightning and USB cables included for connection to iPhone, iPad, Mac and PC (MFi certified)
- Comes with a Velcro strip to secure iRig Pro I/O to a mic stand
- Comes with over $550 worth of full version Software & Apps
- Microphone Input Specs: balanced female 3-pin, XLR. Pin 2: hot / Pin 3: cold / Pin 1: ground
- Microphone Input Level: from 6 mVpp to 1.4 Vpp
- Microphone Input Impedance: 3.2 kOhms
- Microphone Gain Range: 40 dB
- Phantom Power: +48V +/- 4V
- Microphone Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/-1.5dB
- Microphone Input Noise: -103 dB(A), -97 dB RMS
- Instrument Input Specs: unbalanced, Hi-Z, TS 1/4" Jack, Tip: signal / Shield: ground
- Instrument Input Level: from 30 mVpp to 6.9 Vpp
- Instrument Input Impedance: 1 MOhms
- Instrument Input Gain Range: 27 dB
- Instrument Input Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/-1.5dB
- Instrument Input Noise: -103 dB(A), -97 dB RMS
- Stereo Headphone Out Connector: 1/8" TRS Jack. Tip: right / Ring: left / Shield: ground
- Headphone Level Control numbered thumbwheel
- Headphone Level Power 100mW into 50 Ohms
- MIDI Input/Output Connector: 2x2.5mm TS Jack
- DC barrel: 1x DC barrel. For power and device charging.
- Device Connector: mini-DIN
- Conversion: 24-bit A/D, 24-bit D/A
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz
- Package Includes: iRig Pro I/O universal Audio-MIDI interface, One Lightning to Mini-DIN connection cable (60cm/23.62"), One USB to Mini-DIN connection cable (60cm/23.62"), Two 2.5mm jack to MIDI cable (160cm/63"), Two 1.5V AA Battery, One Velcro strip
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.