Take it to the MAX - 38 high-end audio processors, one amazingly low price
Welcome to the ultimate mixing and mastering suite for producers and studio professionals. Powerful processing and effortless mixing and mastering are just a click away.
The T-RackS 5 MAX collection for Mac/PC comprises 38 superb modules that range from compressors and limiters to equalizers, channel strips, reverbs and more. All the gear has been modeled after some of the most sought-after production equipment of all time and chosen for its unique sonic character.
T-RackS 5 MAX is a must-have set of tools for discerning producers, engineers, and musicians wishing to sculpt single tracks and full mixes with some of the most popular, best-selling plug-ins ever created. Not only is T-RackS MAX the superior choice when it comes to building a serious in-the-box configuration, but it is also the most cost-effective solution on the market — in other words, you get a full-fledged recording studio for a sum that won't break the bank and that is simply unrivaled.
T-RackS 5 MAX gives you a massive 38 included processors, spread from contemporary classics like our multiband Quad Lim, our ultra-transparent mastering tool, the Stealth Limiter, to timeless favorites like the White 2A, the VC-670, the EQ P73 and, of course, the four brand new modules: Master Match, Dyna-Mu, ONE and EQual. It’s an entire studio’s worth of powerful processors to take your mixes and masters to a new level.
Utmost realism, unparalleled performance, and undeniably great sound — T-RackS MAX processors have everything you need to mix and master with top-notch results. Each model features a redesigned,resizable interface that has all the familiarity and ease-of-use you would find on the original gear models used in the world’s top professional recording and mastering facilities. Each module can be used on its own, as part of a plugin suite inside a DAW or inside the standalone software. In addition to its vast collection of processors, T-RackS 5 MAX includes the new broadcast compliant metering suite an absolute essential for crafting great sounding, future-proof masters that will sound great on any medium.
Signature presets from the industry's top engineers
Not only have we packed an incredible amount of features in the all-new T-RackS 5, but we have also teamed up with some of the industry's best engineers to provide you with kickin' presets you can use in your productions and that will help you adopt the same approach as the one that defined the sound of these incredibly gifted studio giants. While we cannot guarantee you will be nominated for a Grammy® next year, or win one, we can assure you that the results you will achieve will unquestionably be worth one.
Presets are available for all users who have downloaded and authorized T-RackS 5 Custom Shop, T-RackS 5, T-RackS 5 Deluxe or T-RackS 5 MAX and can be downloaded from the IK Multimedia User Area.
Specs - T-RackS 5 MAX
- Works as a standalone application, as well as a plug-in
- ASIO (Windows) and CoreAudio (Mac OS X) compatible (standalone only)
- Configurable mixing/mastering chain – run up to 16 parallel / series processors
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Module and Global presets
- Multiple curves Fade In and Out (standalone only)
- Multiple Snapshots, independent for each audio file (standalone only)
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- Supports multiple input and output audio formats sampling rates and resolutions
- High-quality sampling rate and bit depth converters
- Single or Multiple audio files processing (standalone only)
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
T-RackS 5 MAX includes the following 38 T-RackS high-end audio processor modules.
It can also be expanded with more modules.
- Dyna-Mu - Vari-mu tube compressor
- Master Match - Automatic matching mastering processor
- EQual - Precision EQ processor with analog curves
- ONE - All-in one Mastering Processor
- Metering - Full Metering Section for T-RackS 5
- Saturator X - Multi-Mode Harmonic Saturation Processor
- Mic Room - Microphone Modeling Module
- Stealth Limiter - Ultra-Transparent Mastering Inter-Sample Peak Limiter
- EQ PA - Discrete Proportional Q 3-Band Equalizer and Preamp
- EQ PB - Discrete Proportional Q 4-Band Equalizer and Preamp
- EQ PG - Discrete Proportional Q 10-Band Graphic Equalizer and Preamp
- EQ 73 - Discrete Class-A Preamp and Equalizer
- EQ 81 - Discrete Preamp and Equalizer
- Master EQ 432 - World Class High Performance Discrete Mastering Equalizer
- Precision Comp/Limiter - Discrete Class-A Dynamics Processor
- Bus Compressor - Mix Bus Compressor
- White Channel - Modern Channel Strip
- Tape Echo - Vintage Tape Delay
- British Channel - Solid-State Channel Strip
- Black 76 Limiting Amplifier - FET Compressor/Limiter
- White 2A Levelling Amplifier - Tube Opto Compressor/Limiter
- Vintage Tube Compressor/Limiter Model 670 - Vari-MU Compressor/Limiter
- Quad Comp - Multi-Band Compressor
- Quad Lim - Multi-Band Limiter
- Quad Image - Multi-Band Stereo Imager
- De-esser - Multi-Band De-Esser
- EQP-1A Vintage Tube Program Equalizer - Classic Analog Tube-Based EQ
- Opto Compressor - Optical-Based Compressor
- Brickwall Limiter - Intelligent, Multi-Algorithm Limiting
- Linear Phase Equalizer - High precision, High Definition EQ
- CSR Hall Reverb - Large Acoustic Hall Reverb
- CSR Plate Reverb - Dense Metal Plate Reverb
- CSR Room Reverb - Acoustic Room Reverb
- CSR Inverse Reverb - Envelope Controlled Reverb
- Classic T-RackS Compressor - Analog Modeled Compressor
- Classic T-RackS Clipper - Mastering Soft Clipper
- Classic T-RackS Multi-band Limiter - Three-Band Mastering Limiter
- Classic T-RackS Equalizer - Analog Modeled EQ
Requirements - T-RackS 5 is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Mac® (64-bits)
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.9 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Windows® (64-bits)
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- NOTE: EQual processor requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter.
- Internet connection is required as all of the Custom Shop operations are web based.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.