ILIO Deskew Technologies Gig Performer 3 Live Performance Plugin Host Software (Windows) - eDelivery
WELCOME TO GIG PERFORMER
Guitarists, keyboard players, vocalists, drummers, wind players — build and control your live music rig with Gig Performer™ to transform and elevate your live performing experience by gaining complete control over the sound of your instrument or voice. Our innovative approach and focus on usability is paired with an intuitive rack design, called a Rackspace, which transforms your plugins into the most powerful, yet user-friendly live music software system. And our impressive list of cutting edge features allow you to control multiple instruments, layer sounds and employ authentic effects… easily, and with little power usage.
Major new features in Gig Performer 3
- Songs and Setlists
- ChordPro Support
- Ableton Link Synchronization
- Bi-Directional MIDI Widgets
- Enhanced Remote Support for Lemur
- MIDI Input Recorder
- Multi-widget insertion
- Latency Measurement Tool
Gig Performer 3 also includes audio engine enhancements, better plugin editor handling, sysex message support, and numerous other small essential improvements to help your workflow.
SONGS AND SETLISTS
Songs let you reuse your rackspaces. For example, a single rackspace containing an acoustic piano sound can be reused to cover 10 songs needing piano. Reusing rackspaces greatly reduces load times and memory needs. Guitarists will love that song parts can be accessed directly using a MIDI pedal controller, as well as from a control surface or Gig Performer’s main window.
Gig Performer’s Predictive Loading™ feature, which slims resource demands by loading only the next few rackspaces that will be needed, can now be applied at the song level. All parts of a song are loaded into memory when the song is selected for glitchless, instant switching. At the same time, Predictive Loading limits CPU and memory requirements.
BI-DIRECTIONAL MIDI CONTROL AND SYSEX SUPPORT
Control surface support has been strengthened with the addition of bidirectional MIDI control of widgets on Gig Performer rack panels, and the program now allows programming and transmitting sysex (MIDI System Exclusive) messages, commonly used with hardware synthesizers.
- LOW CPU USAGE - We've spent countless hours making sure that Gig Performer uses as few CPU cycles as possible.
- CROSS PLATFORM (VST, VST3, AU) - Works on OS X and Windows devices. Your GIG files can be opened on both platforms. Supports VST, VST3 and AU plugins
- BUILT-IN AUDIO/MIDI RECORDER - Record all incoming audio inputs easily for later post processing in a DAW. Saved wave files are automatically timestamped - perfect for touring bands. All incoming MIDI data can be saved to a Standard MIDI File, complete with tempo changes.
- INSTANT SWITCHING - Switch between your rack spaces - INSTANTLY and GLITCH FREE. Easily create variations of your rackspace. Switch between variations seamlessly - even while holding notes.
- MIDI & OSC SUPPORT - Use your existing MIDI and OSC devices and apps. Map any control to any controllable parameter.
- ADVANCED MIDI FUNCTIONS - Associate specific MIDI devices with particular plugins easily and visually. Use transpose, channel mapping, MIDI out settings and more...
- RIG MANAGER - Our Rig Manager allows you to move between your home and studio setup with a single click
- ABLETON LINK - Synchronize Gig Performer's tempo with applications running on other connected computers or tablets.
- CHORD PRO SUPPORT - Gig Performer 3 adds support for the Chord Pro lead sheet format. This allows Chord Pro documents to be created, edited, and linked to songs in a setlist so a chords-and-lyrics chart can be opened when a song is selected
- VISUAL WORKFLOW - Forget about channel strips, busses, auxes and sends. Just route audio from one plugin to another by connecting them together with wires. Functionality like inserts, sends and side-chaining become trivial.
- GPSCRIPT LANGUAGE - A powerful, proprietary scripting language allows you to customize your rig's behaviour to the max.
- AUDIO MIXER/ROUTER - Built in 4, 8 and 16 channel mixer/router
Gig Performer™ runs on both OSX and MS Windows so you can enjoy its benefits on whichever platform you are most familiar. You’ll also enjoy full OSC support. You can use touch surfaces such as Lemur or TouchOSC to control Gig Performer™, as well as applications such as Max for even more sophisticated control.
Gig Performer™ supports VST and VST3 formats on both OSX and MS Windows, as well as the AU (Audio Unit) format on OSX.