Say hello to a NEW WAY of working with Plug-ins of all types! Unify can work with MIDI Effects, Instruments and Audio Effects in super creative fun ways.
Unify is a flexible and fun to work with plug-in for working with MIDI effects, Instruments and Audio effects in a sleek “Unified” single screen interface! It also comes with 436 patches and over 3.5GB of samples from PlugInGuru’s 12 unique and awesome sample-based libraries that were originally found in libraries for Omnisphere 2.
- v1.0.12 NOW Available – includes the Incredible PolyBox MIDI Effect – turn any software Mono Synth into a Polyphonic Synth! 10 NEW PATCHES included bringing the total patches in Unify to 436!
- Unify Comes in VST, VST3 and Standalone for PC and Mac (Mac version also includes an Audio Unit version of Unify). Unify Installs its own VST folder with a special set of PlugIn instruments so that you don’t even need to scan your plug-ins and all 436 patches work!
- One of the cool things with Unify is that any format of plug-in can load other formats of plug-ins – meaning the Audio Unit version can easily load VST3 and VST plug-ins while you’re using it in Logic Pro X (which doesn’t know what to do with VST or VST3 plug-ins).
We talked to a number of small (like us) developers who have made some rather amazing free plug-ins in the last 20 years and received their blessing to include their plug-ins and audio effects – along with our own Guru Sample Player and 14 Effects we built ourselves so that Unify ships with 400 ready-to-play patches when you install it. BEFORE you even start loading your own plug-ins! That puts Unify in a totally different class than any other multi-plugin: we include 6 Instrument and 40 effect plug-ins that John “Skippy” Lehmkuhl used to make the 400 patches that come with Unify. From simple to complex and everything in-between PLUS Laurent “AIRWAVE” Veronnez was able to add 30 additional Patches that push the limit on what Unify can do even farther than Skippy did. It’s breathtaking what has been created here. I spent 1+ year making this with Shane Dunne (the programmer of all the code in Unify) and I am still in awe at what we have created.
We are a true 1.0 program – we’re a little rough on the edges (save your song often!) but Unify is already showing potential that has a LOT of people very excited – read the comments on the Plugin Guru website for further insight!
In closing, THANK YOU to each of you jumping on-board this Instrument/Plug-in. We have big plans for Unify. This is the ground floor and we’re thrilled you’re interested in joining us for this adventure!
Listen to the audio demos, watch the patch and interface walkthru videos (as well as other support videos) and you will be inspired with what YOU can create after adding this amazing plug-in instrument to your toolkit!
NOTE: Unify does not support AAX support at this time (but we’re working on it)
- Plug-In is available for PC and Mac OS X 10.9 thru 10.15 Catalina
- 400 Patches by John Lehmkuhl and Laurent AIRWAVE Veronnéz with Samples by Laurent Veronnez and Nato Feelz.
- 2.5 GB of samples from 12 PlugInGuru Libraries
- Requires Windows or Mac OS X 10.11 and later INCLUDING Catalina (32-Bit Plug-ins can be access with 3rd party applications (JBridge on the PC and 32 Lives on the Mac.)
- Download size: 2.5GB for the Unify Standard Library.guru file / 48MB for the PC or Mac installer
- File Delivery: Digital Download
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.