Three Beautiful Grands, One Great Collection
The Virtual Piano that started it all, Ivory Grand Pianos redefined what virtual instruments could do, combining stunning, world-class piano samples with a powerful, software/DSP engine and custom user interface. Ivory's worldwide critical acclaim and popularity has made it the industry standard, and the virtual piano of choice for the world’s most elite musicians. The playing experience is simply extraordinary with an emotional range extending from the heartiest fortissimo to the most delicate and nuanced pianissimo. Ivory II-Grand Pianos will breathe under your fingers, inspiring your best performance from a truly organic instrument.
Featuring a greatly expanded sound set with nearly double the velocity layers, and the improved Ivory II piano DSP engine with Harmonic Resonance Modeling for true Sympathetic String Vibration, Ivory II-Grand Pianos soars at the highest possible levels of sampling and synthesis technology. The playing experience is simply extraordinary with an emotional range extending from the heartiest fortissimo to the most delicate and nuanced pianissimo. Ivory II-Grand Pianos will breathe under your fingers, inspiring your best performance from a truly organic instrument.
The Grand Pianos collection features three marvelous and versatile Grand Pianos: Bösendorfer 290 Imperial Grand, German Steinway D 9' Concert Grand and Yamaha C7 Grand. Synthogy's exclusive, powerful Sample Playback and DSP engine, engineered specifically for recreating the acoustic piano, is sure to inspire your best performance.
Ivory II-Grand Pianos Features:
- Over 77 Gigabytes of stunning, Acoustic Grand Piano sampled instruments:
- Bösendorfer 290 Imperial Grand
- German Steinway D 9’ Concert Grand
- Yamaha C7 Grand (Each piano can be installed separately)
- Up to 18 discrete velocity layers with Sample Interpolation Technology for ultra-smooth velocity and note transitions
- Harmonic Resonance Modeling for the most realistic Sympathetic String Resonance possible
- Synthogy’s exclusive, powerful 32 bit Sample Playback and DSP engine, engineered specifically for recreating the acoustic piano
- Sustain Resonance DSP for realistic Damper Pedal response
- World class digital FX including Real Ambience, Chorus and EQ
- Customizable User controls for Timbre, Stereo Width and Perspective, Velocity Response, Mechanical Key Noise, Lid Position, Tuning Tables, and more
- Expertly tuned and regulated pianos in world-class studios and concert halls
- All 88 keys individually sampled in up to 18 dynamic levels (plus Bösendorfer extended low octave)
- Incorporates exclusive Sample Interpolation Technology used for ultra-smooth velocity and note transitions
- Real Release samples, Soft Pedal samples, and Pedal Noise enhancements
- Optional synth pad layer for modern/pop combinations
- Dozens of user-adjustable presets
- 1.8 GHz Intel Core Duo CPU
- 1.5 GB RAM
- 22 GB free hard drive space
- Hard drive speed of at least 7200 RPM
- USB slot for installation (if not downloaded)
- 2.0 GHz Intel Core Duo CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 77 GB free hard drive space
- Hard drive speed of at least 7200 RPM or SSD, connected via 1394c, SATA, or faster
- USB slot for installation (if not downloaded)
- iLok key (optional with Ivory 2.5)
- Any AU, AAX, or VST 2.4 plug-in host, or the included Ivory Standalone application
- Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) to 10.15 (Catalina)
- Any AAX, or VST 2.4 plug-in host, or the included Ivory Cantabile application
- Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 or newer
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.